Thursday, October 14, 2010

Guilty Admission

I have to admit: I really, really like Jackass.  I tried not to.  When it first came out, I thought it was the most idiotic thing I had ever seen.  I didn’t understand how anyone could like this filth, or even pretend to enjoy it!  I was so disgusted by it that I was offended at the mere idea of it.

But then I actually watched the show.  And I laughed my ass off.  Then I watched the first movie.  And I laughed even harder.  And then I watched the spin-off shows and I didn’t laugh so much… but then the second Jackass movie came out and I laughed my ass off again.

And now there’s a third flick and I’m prepared to laugh at the crew of Jackass yet again.  I’m actually excited for the movie.  Really excited!

Below is another preview for the movie, shot while screened at one of the many Eagle leather bars across the country.  Also, check out this interview with Vanity Fair where the Jackass crew talks about the blatant homoeroticism of the show and how they embrace it.

So, who’s coming with me to see it?

No comments: